Knowledge and understanding of the world
Children will be supported in developing the knowledge, skills and understanding that help them to make sense of the world, the will.:
- Find out about the natural world and how it works;
- Find out about the made world and how it works;
- Learning how to choose – and use – the right tool for a task;
- Learn about computers, how to use them and what they can help us to do;
- Start to put together ideas about past and present and the links between them;
- Learn about their own and other cultures:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings 9.05 a.m. - 11.35 a.m.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons 12.15 p.m. - 2.45 p.m.